Exchange’s National Headquarters, located in Toledo, Ohio, employs a full-time staff dedicated to helping Exchange Clubs and members uphold the organization’s Vision – a strong America, safe communities, and unified people – and Mission – Exchange, inspiring communities to become better places to live.
Experts in club and member management, finances and club insurance, public relations and marketing, club and member development, child abuse prevention efforts, and various forms of administrative practices are always available to answer questions and provide guidance.
National Headquarters also provides local Exchange Clubs:
- Brochures to supplement marketing, growth and project efforts
- Sample press releases and PSAs (public service announcements)
- Billboard and other promotional artwork
- Recruitment videos
- Exchange Today – a quarterly magazine
- Social media and website assistance
- Programs of Service and fundraising project guides
- Leadership training and support