Social Media/Communications Specialist Wanted
Qualified applicants should have substantial and current knowledge of business trends as they relate to all social media sites, including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest. A strong understanding of SEO optimization, and other metrics, and how they align with an overall social media plan is a must. The ability to work within all common CMS platforms and maintain multiple websites is required, as well as strong copywriting skills, an eye for creativity, and comprehension of branding standards. This position requires the ability to support multiple projects in varying formats, including but not limited to digital, print, and video.
Qualifications: A bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, marketing, graphic design, or a similar field. Three-five years’ experience in marketing/public relations and social media marketing. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and content management systems, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products, and basic video editing software.
Send cover letter/resume to admin@NationalExchangeClub.org. Deadline is 5/31/16.
The Value of Exchange
- Helping others – Members provide community service both locally and nationally. This is the best reason people become members – the chance to serve others and experience the fulfillment that comes from giving. Exchangites believe in Unity for Service. Together, we can make a difference, every day.
- Business development – Everyone needs to network and Exchange consists of a cross-section of the business community, from all walks of life. Exchangites help each other grow personally and professionally in their chosen fields.
- Friendship – Exchange offers members a natural opportunity for fellowship with like-minded individuals.
- Citizenship – Belonging to Exchange helps members become more socially-conscious and aware citizens.
- Leadership development – For many Exchangites, membership leads to new and/or enhanced leadership skills through positions in local, district and regional levels. Exchange leaders lean to motivate, influence and guide others.
- Fun – Exchange makes meetings, projects, activities, and community events enjoyable and rewarding.
- National networking – The value to belonging to a large, interconnected network of members and Exchange Clubs means collaboration and sharing of ideas, support from a National Headquarters staff dedicated to helping members serve their communities, enhanced relationships with local-level groups, and personal/professional opportunities.
“What is Exchange?” brochure download
“National Project, Child Abuse Prevention” brochure download
For additional information about Exchange, or to join a club near you, please call or email National Headquarters:
Office hours are Monday — Friday, 8:30 a.m. — 5 p.m. (EST)