The Value of Exchange
- Helping others – Members provide community service both locally and nationally. This is the best reason people become members – the chance to serve others and experience the fulfillment that comes from giving. Exchangites believe in Unity for Service. Together, we can make a difference, every day.
- Business development – Everyone needs to network and Exchange consists of a cross-section of the business community, from all walks of life. Exchangites help each other grow personally and professionally in their chosen fields.
- Friendship – Exchange offers members a natural opportunity for fellowship with like-minded individuals.
- Citizenship – Belonging to Exchange helps members become more socially-conscious and aware citizens.
- Leadership development – For many Exchangites, membership leads to new and/or enhanced leadership skills through positions in local, district and regional levels. Exchange leaders lean to motivate, influence and guide others.
- Fun – Exchange makes meetings, projects, activities, and community events enjoyable and rewarding.
- National networking – The value to belonging to a large, interconnected network of members and Exchange Clubs means collaboration and sharing of ideas, support from a National Headquarters staff dedicated to helping members serve their communities, enhanced relationships with local-level groups, and personal/professional opportunities.
What is Exchange brochure download
National Project, Child Abuse Prevention brochure download
Stand Up America brochure download